Name and surname: Taher Fallahnejad
Position: Deputy of Wastewater Operation and Development
Father's name: Darabag
Place of birth: Alashtar
Work address: Khorramabad - Vali Asr St. - Intersection of Boulevard and sixty meters - Lorestan Water and Sewerage Company
|Name of educational center or university||Field of Study||Educational degree||Row
|Water and electricity industry (Shahid Abbaspour)||Construction||Expert||1|
|Isfahan University of Technology||Civil - water||Masters||2|
|Up to date||from||Service location||Side||Row|
|1381||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Employer's representative in the executive affairs of Aligudarz city sewage network||1|
|1381||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Expert in designing water and sewage facilities in the technical office and engineering services||2|
|1382||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Expert in charge of the study plan of the water distribution network of four cities||3|
|1387/02/29||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Assignment of duties to the post of technical and engineering services manager||4|
|1388/02/31||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Director of Technical Office and Engineering Services||5|
|1388/06/26||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Deputy of Engineering and Development||6|
|1388||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Member of the Provincial Supervisory Committee||7|
|1388/01/28||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Director of Technical Office and Engineering Services||8|
|1389/04/31||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Acting Deputy Minister of Engineering and Development||9|
|1395/10/18||1389/08/02||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Deputy of Engineering and Development||10|
|1389/10/18||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Member of the Board for leaving the company's tender and auction procedures||11|
|1390/10/12||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||The main member of the company's board of directors||12|
|1393/10/15||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Main member of the company's board of directors (extension)||13|
|1395/09/21||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Advisor to CEO||14|
|1399/10/23||Water and sewage of Lorestan province||Head of the Deputy for Wastewater Operation and Development||15|
Experimental records and training course
|Management and operation of water supply networks||1|
|Analysis of quality management system requirements||6|
|Basic concepts of information technology||11|
|Information and communication||12|
|Computer use and file management||13|
|Plan and calculate the building||14|
|Modeling of water distribution systems||15|
|Project planning and control with the help of Primavera software||16|
|Islamic Thoughts in Management||17|
|Methods to increase the useful life of concrete structures||18|
|Familiarity with the administrative transformation system||19|
|Familiarity with the administrative transformation system||20|
|Methods in project planning, scheduling and control||21|
|General Accounting Law||22|
|Workshop on technical criteria and standards of water and wastewater industry with wastewater engineering approach||23|
|The most common mistakes of managers||24|
|Special rights of managers - specific violations and crimes of employees||25|
|Trade workshop on design and recognition of polymer concrete and its application in water transmission lines||26|
|Management and planning of water and sewage projects||27|
|Design and implementation of wastewater treatment plant||28|
|Economic evaluation of wastewater collection and treatment plans and projects||29|
|Implementation of Article 44 of the Constitution in the water and electricity industry||30|
|Wastewater treatment in small communities||31|
|Information and communication technology||32|
|Familiarity with the law of the Court of Accounts and its subsequent amendments||34|
|Principles of planning||36|
|Statistics and its application in management||38|
|Information Systems Management||39|
|Familiarity with the law of the Court of General Accounts||41|
|Familiarity with general administrative and employment laws and regulations, wages, welfare and education||42|
|Decision making process and techniques||43|
|Familiarity with financial and accounting rules and regulations||44|
|Conflict management and negotiation techniques||45|
|Limits of duties, powers, responsibilities, structure and organization of companies||46|
|Promote administrative health and fight corruption||47|
|Strategic management and planning||48|
|Privatization and outsourcing||50|
|Familiarity with legal rules||51|
|Contract and contract management||52|
|National Security One||53|
|Reduce water without income||54|
|Providing and equipping financial resources and investment management||55|
|Consumption management in the water and wastewater industry||56|
|Telemetry in the water and wastewater industry||57|
|Removing software barriers to investment||58|
|Familiarity with the country's selection system||61|
|Quranic culture and concepts||62|
|Total training hours (1174)|
Membership in committees and working groups
|History||Title of committee or working group||Row|
|87/04/17||Member of the Technical-Operation Committee||1|
|89/05/06||Member of the Passive Defense Committee||2|
|89/05/30||Member of the Suggestions Committee||3|
|89/05/21||Member of the Real Estate Committee||4|
|89/05/23||Member of the company's internal finance working group||5|
|89/06/01||Main member of the Energy Committee||6|
|89/06/04||Main member of the Water Committee without income||7|
|89/06/16||Member of the Covenant Committee||8|
|89/07/01||Member of Company Tender Commission (Internal Resources)||9|
|89/08/15||Member of Maintenance and Repair Committee (p.m)||10|
|90/03/30||Member of the Performance Management Committee||11|
|90/10/10||Member of the Asset Revaluation Committee||12|
|90/12/21||Member of the Company Statistics and Information Working Group||13|
|90/12/27||Member of the Performance Management Committee||14|
|91/06/12||Member of the Committee for the Reconstruction of the Holy Shrines||15|
|91/07/04||Member of Telecommuting Committee||16|
|91/11/01||Member of the Committee for Crisis Management and Passive Defense||17|
|91/11/23||Member of the company's research committee||18|
|92/06/14||Member of the selection committee for consultants in the field of water and sewage facilities||19|
|92/11/17||Main member of the Water Committee without income||20|
|92/11/17||Main member of the Drought Management Headquarters||21|
|93/10/21||Member of the strategic information security committee of the company||22|
|93/12/02||Member of the company contract committee||23|
|94/01/23||Member of Internal Resources Trading Commission (current)||24|
|94/01/26||Member of the technical protection and occupational health committee of the company||25|
|94/04/07||Member of the company's research committee||26|
|94/04/10||Member of the Performance Management Committee||27|
|94/04/10||Member of Company Management Development Commission||28|
|94/04/14||Permanent member of the Water Safety Program Working Group||29|
|94/05/21||Member of the Energy Committee||30|
|94/07/04||Member of the Committee for Crisis Management and Passive Defense||31|
|94/11/15||Member of the Strategic Committee for Upgrading and Improving the Structure of Customer Affairs||32|
Areas under supervision
|Kiyanoush Beyranvand||Director of the Office of Operation and Development of Collection Sewerage Networks and Transmission Lines||144||33217302-33205204|
|Mohsen Adeli||Director of Wastewater Treatment Plant Operation and Development Office||139||33217302-33205204|
|Morteza Kaeedi||Head of the Office of Sewage Control and Energy Systems||139||33217302-33205204|
|Hossein Fazeli||Director of the Office of Wastewater Studies and Technical Studies||145||33217302-33205204|
- Determining the goals, strategies and policies of the unit according to the approvals of the company's management and related regulations.
- Reviewing and reviewing the operating systems of different units and creating appropriate feedback in order to optimize them and eliminate existing bottlenecks.
- Review and review of operating systems in order to evaluate, control and follow up the programs of different units.
- Cooperation in planning and supplying the required manpower of the unit under supervision.
- Preparation and adjustment of operational plans of different units based on general approved management plans.
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of programs by different units in order to ensure their compliance with the objectives and programs set and follow up the causes of deviations from the relevant programs.
- Provide methods and suggestions to increase the quality and quantity of products and services provided and reduce unit costs.
- Supervise and control the preparation and development of required methods and instructions based on national and international standards.
- Refer to operational units to control and evaluate how programs are implemented.
- Review and approve invoices and expenses incurred in different units.
- Control of optimal use and optimal use of financial, specialized resources and human resources in different units.
- Reviewing statistics and analyzing information and providing advisory opinions for the correct and logical use of the company's potential resources.
- Attending the meetings of the deputies in order to follow up and resolve the issues of the company and the unit under its supervision.
- Participate in specialized meetings and present reports, statistics, budget and planning within the framework of the company's activities.
- Reviewing and comparing the activities of the company and analyzing their economic effectsand Prepare explanatory reports to describe the strengths and weaknesses of each and provide appropriate suggestions and plans.
- Receiving statistics, information and reports related to the performance of various departments and preparing and compiling a consolidated report to present to superiors.
- Provide plans to improve management, review and recognition of the organization, organizational communication, facilitate and rationalize tasks, improve the process and workflow.